Step 1: Read each blog article first
Step 2: Watch or listen to Podcast or Vidcast in order below
Step 3: Use the reference material below
Podcast and Vidcasts
Hebrew Roots Cult of Moses https://www.raptureforums.com/pete-garcia/the-cult-of-moses-hrm/
The Story of the Law https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mlEcO-E4nk
Matthew 5:17 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdwgpqaK/
HRM Eventually Denies Christ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5od5vGwg19E
What Hebrew Roots Teachers get wrong about Acts 15 https://youtu.be/CDCowRTOGJ4
Messiah in the Torah: https://www.academia.edu/41243902/THE_MESSIAH_IN_THE_TORAH
New Marriage Broken Up
"I have lost my husband from this. He actually hates me because I do not follow the doctrine that he has adopted for 8 months now. He has left me and he has told me that he is no longer married to me because we were not married in a HRM. He has told me that our marriage was a mistake on his part and we have only been married for 8 years and we are older people. I can't understand how this could happen to someone at this age. He has abandoned everyone except HRM friends. His family, the children, his siblings. I don't understand this at all I don't understand anything about this and it destroyed my life"
Daughter caught up in Torah Keeping
I’m sorry about this. I know you’re not alone. My wife and I are afraid our middle daughter is lost in this maze of heresy. She has gotten entrenched in it and seems miserable now at our church because we do not observe the Sabbath, the dietary laws, or feasts. She does not believe we are currently under the new covenant. For a while, she was questioning the deity of Jesus. I think she’s come back to orthodox belief in that regard but I’m not positive. She believes the kingdom of God is all future. Her husband is an elder at our church where I preach. So we have that to deal with. I say all of this to say many of us know how this can destroy families. And some can share your pain regarding how it destroys marriages too. I will pray for you right now.
We know why this happens. Because people believe other people's teachings rather than do proper bible study themselves. Biblestudycompany.com is here to help.
See full post & comments
#hebrewroots #yeshua #Messianicjudaism #torah #bible #torahkeeping #keepingtorah #keepthelaw #lawkeeping #performancebased #lawofmoses
Our discussion today is with Dr. Daniel Goepfrich, a pastor, theologian, professor, author, and Greek scholar. He runs a website called: Theology is for everyone. Click the link below for more information and resources. His book on Discipleship should be in everyone's library.
Highlights of the interview:
1. Dr. Goepfrich gem of a statement: "Christ was not the atonement for our sin...HE PAID FOR IT ALL. Christ gave us the great exchange. He took our sin to the cross, paid the price for our sin that we could not, and then gave us His righteousness. Thus it is as if we never sinned! Do we keep on sinning? No, because the power of the Holy Spirit is to train us away from ungodliness (Titus 2:11-12)
2. Goepfrich gem #2: Jewish people, before Messiah came, had to go to the temple. WE ARE THE TEMPLE!
3. Goeprich gem #3: Christ didn't abolish the law; HE COMPLETED IT! We have a new beginning with the Holy Spirit inside of us.
4. Goepfrich gem #4 We are not under the Mosaic law. We are under the law of Christ!
5. Goepfrich gem #5 Should Christians keep the Shabbat? It is wise to have a day of rest. So the "spirit" of Shabbat is to be dependent on God every day, but a day of rest is important. The "church" is not a nation as Israel was.
6. Where does the church appear in the Old Testament? Hint...oops, watch the video or podcast.
7. Daniel discusses his version of Biblical study principles.
Please, like and subscribe, and share.See full post & comments