#Jesus #JesusChrist #GoDislove #Yeshua #whatissuccess #biblicalsuccess
We all have a frame we look at life through. Even our Christian walk may be affected. Sometimes we have a frame that we are at the center. Let's call this the YouFRAME. This means we fit God into our will. Our wants, needs, and service are around the YouFRAME. But is this the Frame that God approves?
But is this the Frame that God approves? Adam and Eve had one law or rule which God gave them that was a negative rule. Although God created them to do His will on earth, they chose to sin. What is sin? Choosing our will over God's will. We think we know best. We believe we are a "good person." And the list goes on. Choosing our "frame" over His frame?
Is there a Godly Frame? Or rather a biblical framework to see life through? Yes.
Hint. We are not in the frame! God and His word sit firmly in the BiblicalFRAME.
Our list starts here. Theme-based study.
1. Creator. His world, His rules Gen Chapt 1-3
2. "Minister to Me..." Exodus 28:1
3. Judah/Jews "One who praises God." Gen 29:35
4. "Serve Me." The highest purpose of man Exodus 4:22-24
5. Walk in a manner worthy of the calling Eph 4:1
6. Our purpose 2Cor 5:1-11
7. "Take up your cross daily..." Matthew 16:24-26
8. So we are not deceived, God gave us the Bible and the HS. 1john2:26
When we decided to set our lives and hearts at His feet as a servant then we will take His Word to us and get serious that we are not the center of our lives but the Lord Jesus Christ is the center and we serve Him.
Taking up our cross is placing our will on the cross and going after Him. How can we do that? By submitting to the Holy Spirit as He teaches us away from ungodliness. How do we know what is ungodly? Through His word.
Join us for this special thanksgiving Podcast. We are grateful to you all. Please share, subscribe and comment. It helps us grow.
#Bible #Biblestudy #Disciple #Apostle #willofGod #ephesians
Erv is approaching his 1st anniversary after becoming born again. His life has dramatically changed.
The second week we had a Bible Study he said something similar to this: "Ric and Pete, I am stuck at home with my pancreatic cancer. I do not know if I will live long. But how can God use me? How can I share the Gospel with people". Pete and I shared that we should just ask God for the opportunity. Erv, within two or three weeks of salvation, was sharing the Gospel of Christ in a youth prison where he still serves! He was asked to run a nursing Bible study AND has found a home church. Your prayers have helped to put him in remission! God's glory!
Ric and Erv started a bible study that we have been doing all year. We decided to record them so people could enjoy the back and forth and use good bible study principles.
This week we start a study in Ephesians.
We learn about these topics.
1. What is the will of God? How do we find it?
2. What is the difference between an Apostle and Disciple?
3. We talk about what Grace is and what it is not, and why we need to respond to God
4. When Paul talks about Peace, what does he mean. Too often, we just read over verses and don't pause to ask the HS for help in understanding. Peace with God is a giant concept that needs to be understood. Paul sets the stage for understanding all of Ephesians with this simple line. Think: We have Peace with God! The war is over! We have eternal life and much, much more, as Paul will explain!
5. What does "in Christ" mean?
Let's be a community of bible studiers, so we learn to live a life pleasing to God.
His World, His Rules, His Power in us!
Erv's testimony is here: https://youtu.be/LkqL4FZLP8E
Join us for these Bible Studies. Ask questions. Thank you