#Bible #Biblestudy #Jesus #JesusChrist #biblestudycompany #Ephesians #cancer
Erv's cancer may be back. We are both scared but decide to worship during the news. Our Creator made us with a choice. To choose our will or His will. His will is we totally trust Him with our lives. We do so with worship in the midst of bad news. Worship with us. Grab your psalm and pray with us through this news.See full post & comments
#Bible #Bibletudy #Cancer #Jesus #Jesuslovesyou
We worship using Psalms
1. We talk about what it means to be predestined. And we discuss that we are adopted into the family of God.
2. We discuss God's kind intention of His will, which is what we are after as we study the Bible, and what that means for our lives.
3. We talk about the praise and glory of His grace and how that matters. Grace is always moving us away from ungodliness which is toward God's will in our life.
4. We talk about "in Christ", "in the beloved" and what that means for us. We are no longer a part of the world. Yet we live in it. But He lives in us!
5. We get into specifics about redemption, what it means for the Gospel, and our daily lives. Do we understand salvation correctly?
6. He lavished His love, grace, and forgiveness on us and we are still in amazement! We just need to believe in Him. Put our full weight of trust in Him and have the assurance of the things hoped for.
Join us to see how we can live praiseworthy to God. BTW you can use this bible study with a group if you like.
Erv Puckett's testimony https://youtu.be/LkqL4FZLP8ESee full post & comments